About Me

My photo
Welcome to my small little world of sweet treats. Passionate about baking cakes, cupcakes, truffles and eating them too! Having being exposed to such wonderful home-made treats from a very young age, I hope to bring across my passion and love for baking and creating new recipes through this site. All in all, this will focus on fun as well as healthy baking, decorating and everything else creative (could include my love for painting/sketching as well, so I could divert a little from my blog's title :)). Thanks for visiting!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Thumbprint cookies with raspberry preserves filling



Yumm!! I love cookies with jam in the center. I think I've come to believe that I like chewy/gooey things such as caramel candies, milky way bars. Something that I can retain for a longer period of time in my mouth! Ok, would you like me to continue? No seriously, we can take this conversation offline if you insist.

On a serious note, these cookies tasted very similar to a kind that I've had in India. I just can't remember the name. These cookies turned a little more crisp than I thought, but I enjoyed them with a hot cup of tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment