About Me

My photo
Welcome to my small little world of sweet treats. Passionate about baking cakes, cupcakes, truffles and eating them too! Having being exposed to such wonderful home-made treats from a very young age, I hope to bring across my passion and love for baking and creating new recipes through this site. All in all, this will focus on fun as well as healthy baking, decorating and everything else creative (could include my love for painting/sketching as well, so I could divert a little from my blog's title :)). Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year to my dear friends and all my fellow bloggers...who don't know me yet! :)

2011 began with a blast. After a fun filled 31st evening based on a Bollywood (Indian cinema) theme, I decided to get back to blogging about nothing specific but just to share with a few about how blessed I feel to have an amazing family and such wonderful friends. A set few with whom I've been spending the last few new yrs eversince I came from India. How I wish that my parents were around!

As far as 2011 is concerned, I am quite excited and anxious about this year because I have a few things planned out for me...let's see how things play out! Enuf about me...so here's a toast to everyone out there...hoping for a healthy and a prosperous year ahead!
And yes 'Special' toast to the hot mamas to be! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment