About Me

My photo
Welcome to my small little world of sweet treats. Passionate about baking cakes, cupcakes, truffles and eating them too! Having being exposed to such wonderful home-made treats from a very young age, I hope to bring across my passion and love for baking and creating new recipes through this site. All in all, this will focus on fun as well as healthy baking, decorating and everything else creative (could include my love for painting/sketching as well, so I could divert a little from my blog's title :)). Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Superbowl cupcakes!


Eventhough I was dissapointment that Jets were unable to make it to the superbowl (again) this year, the excitement doesn't fade to watch the superbowl! We had a superbowl party at a friend's place and I ofcourse had to make/bake something to take along!!

So I thought why not cupcakes - Green Bay vs. Steelers. I wanted to get an idea of how many people were voting for one or the other, but that was difficult to track down and ...a little too much. So, I decided to make my own creations - chocolate raspberry cupcakes with chocolate buttercream frosting (mini and medium sized, depicting the ball's color), carrot cupcakes with cream cheese frosting (and this was my own creation with gud...indian name for jaggery). A few of the cupcakes had a plain white frosting and the others screamed Green Bay...Green Bay with a multi-colored green, yellow and white frosting! Sorry Hitesh! Along with two chocolate cupcakes with cayenne pepper and this was the centre of attraction with the fondant logo creations.













Playing around with the frostings!! I tried to get a rose on the cupcake...



1 comment:

  1. Yes. The team I favoured lost AGAIN!!!! But I had a good time.... Super game with Super cupcakes!!!!

    ReplyDelete