About Me

My photo
Welcome to my small little world of sweet treats. Passionate about baking cakes, cupcakes, truffles and eating them too! Having being exposed to such wonderful home-made treats from a very young age, I hope to bring across my passion and love for baking and creating new recipes through this site. All in all, this will focus on fun as well as healthy baking, decorating and everything else creative (could include my love for painting/sketching as well, so I could divert a little from my blog's title :)). Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Thank you for following!!


A big hug to my friends who have taken out the time to follow my blog!

For those who are unclear on how to follow, please scroll to the 'followers' box on the mid right corner of the page and click on google connect.

Also, if you'd like to subscribe via email, you can do so through the box right above the followers gadget. It's quite simple - just enter your email address and hit subscribe.

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Id like to taste some of that!

    U're a fine baker in the making, if not already there, as far as the aesthetics of it are concerned - to me the viewer at least, since ive yet to bite in into one your treats!

    Keep 'em baking, and sharing away!

    <3

    ~ Shoom

    ReplyDelete