About Me

My photo
Welcome to my small little world of sweet treats. Passionate about baking cakes, cupcakes, truffles and eating them too! Having being exposed to such wonderful home-made treats from a very young age, I hope to bring across my passion and love for baking and creating new recipes through this site. All in all, this will focus on fun as well as healthy baking, decorating and everything else creative (could include my love for painting/sketching as well, so I could divert a little from my blog's title :)). Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My first order for homemade truffles...anyone else interested?


 



I'm proud about posting some pictures from my very first truffles order. I love the home made stickers that I stuck on the bag. Purchased those from Michaels.

The truffles were made of dark chocolate ganache and half of them were rolled in cocoa powder and the other half had sprinkles on them. They are quite yummy and they melt in your mouth. I will be trying different kinds in the future, with coconut coating, caramel and sea salt (my favorite combination that I've started liking recently), nuts coating and much more. Anyone interested, please reach out to me on my facebook page - Baked by Chitra.

Enjoy the pictures in the meantime!

No comments:

Post a Comment