About Me

My photo
Welcome to my small little world of sweet treats. Passionate about baking cakes, cupcakes, truffles and eating them too! Having being exposed to such wonderful home-made treats from a very young age, I hope to bring across my passion and love for baking and creating new recipes through this site. All in all, this will focus on fun as well as healthy baking, decorating and everything else creative (could include my love for painting/sketching as well, so I could divert a little from my blog's title :)). Thanks for visiting!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Blizzard!!


So we got hit by a blizzard last night...after cleaning up some of the snow. Ok, I didn't do any cleaning, my husband cleaned most of it and I took the day off. Don't think the roads were in a drivable condition and there's snow all the way upto my waist...So I had to put my mind to work...and hence, I decided to make Tiramisu. I decided to make it for a friend's birthday and that is tonight...some pictures from my first time making Tiramisu...hopefully, it tastes good. I had a small size bite in a shot glass for myself to taste...will just help me in deciding whether I should take it over or just replace it with the yummy shoprite Tiramisu brand.





Please ignore the order in which I placed the pictures...these were supposed to come before the ones which had the chocolate shavings...but like I mentioned earlier, I am not perfect! Enjoy the snow and my fellow east coast friends, please be safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment