About Me

My photo
Welcome to my small little world of sweet treats. Passionate about baking cakes, cupcakes, truffles and eating them too! Having being exposed to such wonderful home-made treats from a very young age, I hope to bring across my passion and love for baking and creating new recipes through this site. All in all, this will focus on fun as well as healthy baking, decorating and everything else creative (could include my love for painting/sketching as well, so I could divert a little from my blog's title :)). Thanks for visiting!

Monday, December 27, 2010

I bake cakes too...

I have grown up seeing my mom bake different cakes, cupcakes, cookies every other day. She used to make recipes of her own by playing around with the measurements. I know that baking is a science...but if you have the passion for it, it doesn't need to be science...atleast that's what I think.I haven't exactly succeeded at the art of baking, but with numerous trial and errors I will...one day. I might just go to school and get a baker's degree. Don't know whether that's worth it!! Whaddya all think??

Some pictures of my cakes that I baked for my niece, nephew and dear hubby recently. Didn't take any pictures of the cakes I baked prior to these..
 For my nephew who loves Optimus prime from Transformers (he's only 4)






For my husband, who is a Giants fan...

2 comments:

  1. Chitra,

    Wonderful collection of birthday cakes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I really like your blog and am a follower now.

    ReplyDelete